Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Halyn's Stories!  (Read 8643 times)

Offline Kelta

• Forum Wampa
  • Hope isn't a luxury. It's our duty.
Re: Hayln's Stories!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
I know who it is. *sing-songy creepy voice* But I'll neeeveeer teeeelll.

Kat's Sketchbook
Kelta's Holos
Render by Nisha

Offline Halyn

• Forum Minion
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 01:05:43 PM »
I know who it is. *sing-songy creepy voice* But I'll neeeveeer teeeelll.

You're wife. You know most of the secrets. :P

Offline Sandarie

• CorE
  • Forum Graul
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »
You're wife. You know most of the secrets. :P

Most? You mean there are some you haven't told Kelta? tsk tsk...

Offline The Russian

• Forum Wampa
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2012, 04:07:15 PM »
Still want to know who Hayln is.

That old Mandalorian guy.. and that Zabrak with all the money... Yeah, they've got some morals.

Offline Sandarie

• CorE
  • Forum Graul
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2012, 04:18:04 PM »

*sigh* I know... me too... dammit...

Offline Andarta

• Forum Warrior
  • "Blue"
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »
Fleet drama! :P
Andarta 'Blue' Camma || Senua Saramore
@pyros

Offline Anishor

• Pilot Senator
  • Dark Lord of the Forums
  • May the Great Tree Guide and Protect You.
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »

Character of a player here from SWG that has serious writing talent, the character was pretty (in)famous in the pilot community for his fictionalization of an RP-PVP event arc known as the Arm's Race.  Before that he was also the rebel pilot coordinator on starsider that ran the fleet for a long while after basically the founder ( Gwreng ) retired, after that made the Rara Avis flight academy focusing on getting noobs into space and having fun, teaching them pvp.  Finally, also he's the butt of the largest inside joke in the pilot community in swg, because as the joke goes everything bad is his fault.  ( blame halyn! )

For some of the newer RPers on SS, he's the asshole that parked the barking droid about Rara Avis Flight academy and Haze or the zabrak that's aFK in the Rebel outpost with the blue headwrap :p
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 05:33:14 PM by Anishor »

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor."

Offline The Russian

• Forum Wampa
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 06:25:36 PM »
Character of a player here from SWG that has serious writing talent, the character was pretty (in)famous in the pilot community for his fictionalization of an RP-PVP event arc known as the Arm's Race.  Before that he was also the rebel pilot coordinator on starsider that ran the fleet for a long while after basically the founder ( Gwreng ) retired, after that made the Rara Avis flight academy focusing on getting noobs into space and having fun, teaching them pvp.  Finally, also he's the butt of the largest inside joke in the pilot community in swg, because as the joke goes everything bad is his fault.  ( blame halyn! )

For some of the newer RPers on SS, he's the asshole that parked the barking droid about Rara Avis Flight academy and Haze or the zabrak that's aFK in the Rebel outpost with the blue headwrap :p

...I thought that was Halyn.

That old Mandalorian guy.. and that Zabrak with all the money... Yeah, they've got some morals.

Offline Sandarie

• CorE
  • Forum Graul
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 11:09:45 PM »

*snickers* After knowing HaLyn for 6 years, you'd think I'd know how to spell his frackin' name!

Offline Anishor

• Pilot Senator
  • Dark Lord of the Forums
  • May the Great Tree Guide and Protect You.
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 11:36:12 PM »

lol my brain just interrupted the subject as Halyn, lol.

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor."

Offline Te-ah

• CorE
  • Forum Graul
  • Very, very banana berry
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2012, 12:33:51 AM »
*snickers* After knowing HaLyn for 6 years, you'd think I'd know how to spell his frackin' name!

Who's to say his clone's not still kickin'? :P
Pölyltä tulemme, pölylle palaamme.
From dust we come, to dust we return.

STO: @n0d3stone

Offline Ryian Coron

• Prolific Poster
  • Get the frak off my server
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2012, 06:14:55 AM »
*glares* you know exactly what traitor I'm talking about. I'm NOT gonna be happy is it's Allanna. Just sayin'...

Well, there is this pirate chick, and the fighter coordinator, too. Personally, I think the ex-pirate would be the most logical choice, so chances are it isn't her.

Wouldn't Abi and Li' found a moment to catch up with Halyn and bring up the subject by now?

Offline Ryian Coron

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2012, 07:06:41 PM »
Sandarie raised an eyebrow. “Oh? What’s that? I’m not a pilot or a soldier.”

“No, but when I leave you alone, you tend to get yourself in trouble,” he said dryly.

Been saying that, too!  >:(

Offline Halyn

• Forum Minion
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2012, 10:39:46 PM »
Well, there is this pirate chick, and the fighter coordinator, too. Personally, I think the ex-pirate would be the most logical choice, so chances are it isn't her.

Maybe I'm pulling a con on you by making the traitor to actually be the logical choice, since you wouldn't expect me to do that.

/headgame

Wouldn't Abi and Li' found a moment to catch up with Halyn and bring up the subject by now?

Abi and Li wound up on the wrong side of the blockade during the closing part of the battle and were cut off from Iridonia--hence why they haven't reappeared in the story since the Cathleen was dragged out of orbit.

Offline Ryian Coron

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2012, 06:51:25 AM »
Maybe I'm pulling a con on you by making the traitor to actually be the logical choice, since you wouldn't expect me to do that.

/headgame
Spoiler (hover to show)

I am at home with a cold and no new stuff till Friday.  :'(