Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: SWTOR: Sanctum Imperialis | RP/PvP | Teamspeak | Tight-knit  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Dila'ae

• Forum Wookiee
  • Look sir, noobs!
SWTOR: Sanctum Imperialis | RP/PvP | Teamspeak | Tight-knit
« on: December 11, 2011, 11:20:22 PM »
Sanctum Imperialis

**Message Incoming**
**Holographic Lens activated**

(A figure appears, draped in cortosis weave. The figure appears hooded in a black cloak, with mechanical arm guards giving off a slight radiant light)

“This is Lord Belvorr of the Imperial Expeditionary Force. You have been contacted via Imperial holographic comm-channels due to significant interest of our recruiting syndicate. The Empire could use your talents, and you shall be rewarded very generously for your service.
The Imperial Expeditionary Force is searching for able-bodied combatants of all lines of trade: Bounty Hunters, Imperial personnel, and Academy graduates. This isn’t any ordinary force within the Empire; the training will be brutal and unforgivable. Only few will survive the intensive training, the weak will perish.
If you believe you’re worthy enough to fight for the Empire under this banner, reply with a new transmission to our recruiting syndicate:

Comm-Relay #553-424

This is Lord Belvorr of the Imperial Expeditionary Force, end transmission”

**Holographic Lens deactivated**
**Long live the Empire!**

(OOC) Information:
•   What are you about? Sanctum Imperialis (Otherwise known as ‘The Imperial Expeditionary Force’) is a tight-knit community orientated PvP/RP guild. It is our very intention to strive for excellence in competitive PvP and in-depth role-playing. We plan to house members who wish to enjoy a dedicated team of players in SW:TOR.

•   What can I expect? Sanctum Imperialis will hold weekly interactive events where we will discover and play out all of the content SW:TOR has to offer. You can expect us to schedule weekly ‘operation’ runs, as well as a daily gathering of premade PvP in warzones ‘and’ in open world PvP locations. Sanctum Imperialis will uphold a dynamic RP story arc that will affect all members of Sanctum Imperialis.

•   What’s in it for me? A close-knit team that will put guild above all. We strive to make SW:TOR an enjoyable experience for guild members, as well as other players we interact with. An incentive will be put into place to encourage members to help each other with quest, crafting, leveling, and role-play.

•   How will we communicate? Our communication will be dealt through multiple avenues. MSN Messenger, Teamspeak, and in-game. We’re looking into Ventrilo but need to see what kind of opportunities we’ve got for Ventrilo servers. Communication is key in Sanctum Imperialis, we wish to make good use of it.

•   What server will you be on? Sanctum Imperialis will call XXXXX (Edit: Server info not yet known) home. We believe that a RP/PvP server will best suit our playstyle. If you have not made a character on XXXXX (Edit: Server info not yet known), we’ll be more than willing to help you create a new character, and start fresh. It’s always good to start anew.

•   I have additional questions, who do I contact? You can PM me directly via my forum profile.  You can also contact GhillieInTheMist, (Valkore Fraust) him and I will be able to answer you.

Guild Hierarchy :
Sanctum Imperialis will have an orderly collaboration of members in order to assure that all domestic conflicts are resolved with efficiency and speed. Every member will have the same ‘matter of say’ in anything of the guilds interest. Not one individual will have ‘greater credibility’ than another.  With that said, internal conflict within the guild will be dealt with a “chain of command” approach. Meaning, issues must be sent upward in the command chain; to maximize efficiency.

The guild will initially be led by the ‘founder’, with officers that collaborate with the founder during guild affairs. Each officer will have a responsibility within the guild; whether it’s planning events, writing the RP story arc, or gathering for PvP. Each officer will have such responsibilities designated upon them, and a special title will be given to them in accordance with their responsibility (IE: PvP Gatherer, Warmaster”)

General members will fall under the officers. Members will make up the body and strength of Sanctum Imperialis. It is every member’s duty to advise and suggest what would be ‘best’ for the guild and its future. Members will also be given the ability to create their own guild-associated events. They will have every right to send guild-wide mails and allow many aspects of the guild to grow and expand.

Promotion through the guild is achieved through good works and outstanding efficiency in many of our guild interest, such as PvP, role-play, and PvE. Promotion will be the forefront of what it means to be a true Imperial combatant. It is decided by the founder and his/her officers on who is deemed susceptible for a promotion.
Promotions mean many things; it also very well means that responsibility will be put to greater emphasis for the commended individual within the guild. One cannot become an officer if he/she does not desire to take upon responsibility.

PvP (Player versus Player):
PvP remains at the very heart of this guild. All within are encouraged to lend a hand in the battles to come. Sanctum Imperialis will be putting emphasis on PvP and its rewards, as well as competitive server-wide events that will bring the server community together.

“Well Belvorr, I don’t do PvP!”

Well my friend, you can expect us to teach and mentor you in PvP. If you’ve never done it, or enjoyed it – you should most definitely try it with friends. It is a whole new experience with coordination and efficiency. The taste of victory is never lacking, and we most certainly wish to achieve the greatest bounty of victory.
As I’ve went over prior in this thread, PvP will be a daily activity. Both to help with level progression and gear supply. Although PvP is not mandatory in this guild, it is firmly encouraged. Players that excel in this area of the game will be advised to take responsibility (via officer delegation) to manage our PvP activities.

PvE (Player versus Environment):
Sanctum Imperialis views PvE as one of SW:TOR’s main attractions. As I’ll reiterate in this section of the thread; operation and flashpoint runs will be one of our top priorities. We believe that operations and flashpoints are tremendously important when it comes to obtaining valuable gear and a hefty amount of in-game experience.
All players within Sanctum Imperialis will be encouraged to attend our weekly runs of operations and flashpoints. It is also encouraged to help fellow members achieve higher combat levels so they too can join with us on end-game activities.

RP (Role-play):
Role-playing is the art of playing out a role within the bounds of the dictated setting. In this case: Star Wars: The Old Republic. Sanctum Imperialis will carry out a dynamic storyline that will involve all members of Sanctum Imperialis. The Imperial Expeditionary Force is an elite branch within the Imperial military that focuses on front-line campaigns and skirmishes. Many of which involve combat on the front-line worlds.

Summarized backstory:

The Imperial Expeditionary Force, established just after the Sacking of Coruscant (in response to imminent war), was tasked with only the most top priority battles. The Expeditionary Force can be traced back to many of the important battles of Balmorra, against the Balmorrian resistance. As well as the excursion into Hoth and invasion of Taris.
The founder; Lord Belvorr was an experienced Sith graduate from Korriban that quickly grasped the rank of Lord. He was tasked with many war-effort campaigns and desired to establish a military sect under the Imperial Expeditionary Force banner.

The enforcer, or second-in-command; Val’naast was known as a vicious outlaw that betrayed his people by the ruthless murder of his own family. He fled to the outer-rim and decayed in his own liquor fueled rage. Time past and he eventually climbed to the top of Hutta’s most ruthless killers. The Sith saw his potential and attempted to employ him as a hired gun. Lord Belvorr was the first to utilize Val’naast on the battlefield, he saw the great potential within him and quickly put him under his direct command.

Requirements (applicative process):

In order to join Sanctum Imperialis; you do not have to sign up on a website, nor do you have to go through any unnecessary lengthy process. We simply ask you to reply to this thread with the following information:

• In-game name:
  • In-game class:
  • Means of communication (MSN, Teamspeak, in-game):
  • Time zone (EST, CST, etc):
  • Dominant playstyle in-game (PvP, PvE, RP ‘pick only one’):
  • Brief summary on why you wish to join:

After you’ve submitted your application on this thread, one of the officers will review your given information and contact you either in-game or forum PM. Remember, if you have questions do not hesitate to PM any of the Sanctum Imperialis officers.
Thank you for your consideration of Sanctum Imperialis. Long live the Emperor!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 10:52:18 AM by Dila'ae »
"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
―Darth Vader

Offline Valkore

• Forum Gorax
  • "I'm not "crazy," I'm intellectually heightened."
Re: SWTOR: Sanctum Imperialis | RP/PvP | Teamspeak | Tight-knit
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 11:22:59 PM »
Le bump! Support!

Offline Vanessa/Tsaheyl

• Forum Graul
  • All these bitches is my sons.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 12:08:21 AM »
/endorse

Offline Scirzzo

• Rise of the Empire
  • Forum Wookiee
  • Star Wars Galaxies™: Inducing Aspergers since 2003
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 01:49:09 AM »
Look who came back from the dead.
June 14, 2005   -   December 15, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-A_5nW6Eb8&feature=related

Offline Valkore

• Forum Gorax
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 01:56:09 AM »
o ya its scirz

Offline Ø

• Forum Wampa
  • The blade will keep on descending.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 05:25:47 AM »
It shall rain cryo grenades, and suppressive fire on your feeble Imperial insurgency.

Good luck with the guild though, I look forward to shooting some of you in the butts if you end up on the same server.   :P

Offline Valkore

• Forum Gorax
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 05:28:30 AM »
Prepare to get blasted.

By blasters, of course.

Offline Ø

• Forum Wampa
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 05:29:46 AM »
Prepare to get blasted.

By blasters, of course.

Pffft.  You first.

Offline Dila'ae

• Forum Wookiee
  • Look sir, noobs!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 10:49:03 AM »
―Darth Vader

Offline Valkore

• Forum Gorax
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 02:55:55 PM »
LOL

Oh, Captain.

Offline Dila'ae

• Forum Wookiee
  • Look sir, noobs!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 04:39:47 PM »
LOL

Oh, Captain.

Spam and banter aside; Valkore Fraust here will be second-in-command of Sanctum Imperialis. He's extending the Fraust legacy with Val'naast. Valkore had one ruthless ancestor :P
―Darth Vader

Offline Ø

• Forum Wampa
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 05:03:20 PM »
No u!

Ever wonder how old iron-beard got that iron beard of his?

Oh, that's right...

Offline Dila'ae

• Forum Wookiee
  • Look sir, noobs!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 07:14:05 PM »
Ever wonder how old iron-beard got that iron beard of his?

Oh, that's right...

-snip-

What's this? Oh, that's right -- poor Coruscant got sacked by iron-beard 'after' he survived being double-teamed by a suicidal trooper and grandma Satele. As a matter of fact, I think the respirator makes him look rather dashing.

Poor Zen Zallow, struck down in mere seconds..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 07:16:29 PM by Dila'ae »
―Darth Vader

Offline Valkore

• Forum Gorax
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 11:10:05 PM »
/flex

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/return

Forgot about that one, too. Nah, Malgus isn't bad ass at all. He only wtf pwnd a true blood, it's cool.

Offline Dila'ae

• Forum Wookiee
  • Look sir, noobs!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 12:57:58 AM »
/flex

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/return

Forgot about that one, too. Nah, Malgus isn't bad ass at all. He only wtf pwnd a true blood, it's cool.

Not mentioning the fact that he utterly destroyed that Jedi Master. Malgus was seen at his prime here.
―Darth Vader