Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Assassination Attempt - Corellian Times -- ( Comments )  (Read 630 times)

Offline A'rai / Alli

• Dark Lord of the Forums
Assassination Attempt - Corellian Times -- ( Comments )
« on: September 05, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »
A'rai sits back as she glances over her datapad, waiting on breakfast to come to the room. She presses a few buttons on the datapad, and glances across the room to Iayki. She watches him stretch, as he leaves the room for his morning routine. A warm smile settles in her eyes as she watches him. The indicator for new reports beeps, and draws A'rais attention back to her datapad.

The news of Iayki's assassination attempt plays through the audio on her datapad, and A'rai listens quietly. Her feet propped on the couch, she lounges back and nods as the information regarding the refinery begins to play. As mention of the video begins, she sits up and drops her feet to the floor. Anger begins to cross her face as she hears mention of the purple haired stripper from a club on Dantooine.

"NOT... what needed t'b'publ'c." She glares at the datapad, and then throws it across the room. The sound of shattering pieces ends the audio of the report. A'rai runs her hand through her hair and stands up. She looks down to her commlink and unclips it from her belt.

She tunes the frequency quickly, and then speaks into the comm.

"Aye.. 'tis A'rai... need y't' fix somethin'" Her eyes dart to the door, leading out to the private veranda in their hotel suite.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:19:01 PM by A'rai / Alli »

A'rai Kodomo, owner Fate Security and The Resort on the Lake
Allisah Baird
Juleea Metatron

"You may not be a master jedi yet, but you are a master of mischief." - Jurik

Offline A'rai / Alli

• Dark Lord of the Forums
Re: Assassination Attempt - Corellian Times -- ( Comments )
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 03:32:58 PM »
Alli slows her pace as she runs up the ramp to her house. She swipes her keycard for access and walks into the house. She grabs a bottle of water in the kitchen, then moves back into the living room. Flopping down in the chair, she picks up the handheld viewer. She presses a few keys, gathering the latest information. After reading over the review for the musical she saw last spring, she grins. "Well.. they hit that on the head. It really was lacking... could use more... hmm... I bet Miss Bekkah could make that one better." Alli grins and tabs through the other headlines.

She selects one regarding the shooting of Iayki. "It's bound to implicate Zurun... but let's see just how much they have reported on him." She props the viewer on her leg and reads the report as she twists the cap of her water bottle.

Alli nods a few times and takes a drink of ice water. Alli freezes, reading through the report. She swallows the water hard, and closes her eyes. "Mister Conrads is going to be so upset. Yes.. I know, I shouldn't have just been so overt. And.. I'll wear the hat. But.. now it's galactic." She exhales slowly and centers her thoughts. "It doesn't really say ... which... club." Alli exhales and closes her eyes a moment, then looks back at the report. "Wait... um.. this could be bad. Does it show the video anywhere?" She taps keys quickly and scans each page.

==================================================================
OOC: :P Evil!!!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:34:38 PM by A'rai / Alli »

A'rai Kodomo, owner Fate Security and The Resort on the Lake
Allisah Baird
Juleea Metatron

"You may not be a master jedi yet, but you are a master of mischief." - Jurik

Offline Twilights Dawn

• NS
  • Forum Acolyte
  • We are our greatest enemies
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 04:55:44 PM »
Tali hears the report, she has to grin abit to herself.

"Too bad they dinna succeed, the galaxy dinna need shite like Iayki runnin 'round..." She lights up a gabaki stick as she hears the rest. She grunts, shaking her head again.

"They lass needs ta be more careful.. if ye goin ta kill someone.. do it right.. an' disguises be workin grand"

Offline Feruso

• Forum Gorax
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 08:33:39 PM »
*A tall Mandolorian figure sighs as he clicks off the holovid report of the Councilor's assassination attempt*

"Of course the crack security forces nailing down the assailant, and the quick and effective medical treatment didn't help him any....." shakes his head again. "Politicians, how quickly they forget."

*a comm message scrolls across his visor*

Yeah, I saw it.We'll take care of things, Boss.

I like the long walks through nature, you know, the kind where I carry a shovel and you don't come back- Feruso "On Feruso"

Offline Renell Conrads

• SSG Contributor
  • Forum Marauder
  • Sarius' holo slave / bacta tank aficionado
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 08:43:21 PM »
Silently, Crystal pointed at the holonews when Ren returned from chasing young Force users around the Resort.

"That Corellian Cunt," Ren said, voice stripped of inflection.

"So polite about it," Crystal said. "May I shoot him now?"

"He's A'rai's shooting target now," Ren said. He laughed humorlessly. "She'd be upset if someone else stripped his breath from his skin. Good job to throw your leverage away, Councilor. Did you really have to test my analysis?"

"Everyone's dressed and ready to go."

"Move," Ren said. A trooper, Crystal set everyone to grab and go. He took out his commlink. "Sis, you see that holonews report?" He disconnected, and called Ash. "Now's the time to replace the master with the new. And you have the challenge of getting all of the copies to recall back to the master for replacement." He disconnected again. "Insinuation, so far. Amlira's brother still won't be happy."

utter bastard with a dash of charm
Fate of FATE: http://paxmortiseversio.enjin.com/home

Offline Bekkah

• Forum Marauder
  • One cat short of a crazy cat lady
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 12:26:44 AM »
Lira and Bekkah glance at each other across the breakfast table as the news story runs. Bekkah keeps feeding Bessie, and Lira helps Mayeve get ready for school

Lira shakes her head, and the corner of Bekkah's mouth twitches down.

"I hate it when I'm right."