Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Crusher's Junction  (Read 6068 times)

Offline Flattop Chairman

• Forum Graul
  • Collecting dust
    • The Captain
Re: Crusher's Junction
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2011, 05:15:35 AM »
Great city! /endorse

Sneaky Sausage.
"Reap what you sow, the dead smile at us all." | Journal |

Offline Vasili Beviin: slayer of Tribbles

• Dark Lord of the Forums
  • So what's wrong with being a mercenary?
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2011, 05:17:30 AM »
This place seems cool. I want to see it

Offline Sege

• Dark Lord of the Forums
  • How did it come to this?
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2011, 05:48:02 PM »
This place seems cool. I want to see it

I second this. Could use a change in scenery.

Sege Cirisia | Valitus Pratt | Vertes Sinclaire | 'Elias Stafford

Offline Oranbega

• Forum Minion
  • Good. Our first catch of the day.
    • My writing blog
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2011, 09:34:26 AM »
Crusher's has undergone a monumental amount of IC changes over the last several months and I've been definitely meaning to get the main post updated and will do what I can to make that happen this week. The trash compactor is always open and most people quite literally just crawl over the bar and pour their own drinks so have at it =).

Details on the remainder of the city and its current state will be brought up to date this week on the main post.

Sig by Songlian |  My Writing Blog

Offline Oranbega

• Forum Minion
  • Good. Our first catch of the day.
    • My writing blog
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2011, 08:49:43 PM »
I've been meaning to update this for ages. I keep saying that I will and I never get around to it. I started updating it here now and will finish when I get home tonight. Crusher's is a dynamically evolving town and has gone through a lot in its 9 or so month history. Maybe its time is already up, maybe there's still more to see in the future, but I thought I'd get this up-to-date at any rate to make it available for people who might be interested in seeing a future there in the time we have left.

Sig by Songlian |  My Writing Blog