Populace > Cities

Madrid Harbor 2.0 - Spaceport and Colonial-City of Dantooine

<< < (2/29) > >>

Ruvia Syl'rain:
That sounds cool dogle, maybe you could make it like an eatery or something with like tables/chairs maybe? Like a coffee shop kinda thing?

Dogle Zane:

--- Quote from: Ruvia Syl'rain on September 14, 2010, 09:30:30 PM ---That sounds cool dogle, maybe you could make it like an eatery or something with like tables/chairs maybe? Like a coffee shop kinda thing?

--- End quote ---

Oh, you haven't seen them, I guess lol.  That's EXACTLY what they are, lol.  They are each an eatary, complete with tables and chairs, food, decorations, serving stations, etc.  You should really take a peek.  There is one in Ometra, Mos Carova, Dark Coven, and the grandest one is in Zaken Hub.  With more coming to Mos Veglas (hope that's the right spelling) and one definately to Aventine Spaceport.

Ruvia Syl'rain:
Come on down and roleplay sometime folks or come to our Roadhouse nights. Our goal is to build up the roleplay in the city and promote a roleplay community. We have our intrigue, adventure, our stories, villains, so forth. We also got a few storylines running which is easy to get involved. We're also supportive of day to day roleplay, so everyday is a new adventure.

Ruvia Syl'rain:
Cross posting but sorry for the Roadhouse confusion. It should be every Tues and Sunday unless noted. My bad, I was trying something new with it on the Calendar. It didn't work.

SUPER ULTRA MAXIMUM WOOKIEE!!!:
BEST. CITY. EVER.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version