Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Kai'rii- The Reflections of a Mandalorian  (Read 9252 times)

Offline Caer

• Prolific Poster
  • It's Okay to be Takei!!!
    • Kai'rii the journal of a Mandalorian
Re: Kai'rii- The Reflections of a Mandalorian
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2011, 11:12:57 AM »

Kai'rii grinned impishly as she turned on the camera inside the buc'ye. Yes, she'd taken the helmet to the beach with her and it had earned her a few curious glances from the hotel staff. But she'd ignored them as she gave her usual cheerful morning greeting and trotted out of the hotel entrance that lead to the beach proper.

It was still early morning, well before any tourist or beach goer would be up, save for the early early morning walkers that mostly consisted of exercise happy elderly people who were content to ignore her.

OOC: It's sappy. I'm sorry.
Caer's Journal

Quote from: Halden
What if it's a female predator and she's going all chitter chitter skreeeee in your face?

Offline Caer

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »
[/b]

My heart hammers and I find myself unable to sit still for longer than a few brief moments. My edginess is causing my feet to tap and a restlessness I canít do much about. Iamar is off getting us dinner so we can eat here privately in our rooms. I think heís tired of the attention his status with his old group gives him here.

Even now as i sit, I twitch from excitement, completely unsure how I want to put this down. Iíve written and rewritten this entry five or six times now and my fingers are getting sore from typing.

I think I will put it like this.
Caer's Journal

What if it's a female predator and she's going all chitter chitter skreeeee in your face?

Offline Caer

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »

(This entry is a few days previous to the discovery of her pregnancy.)

The club was jumping and there were Bothans everywhere with a smattering of other aliens visiting. Kaiírii stared wide eyed and with a mischievous grin on her face as she gently elbowed her cousin Niaska in the side. Iamar stood at her other side grinning as he caught her expression. He chuckled low and brushed a hand against her back as they were greeted cheerfully by the doorman who recognized Iamar for who he was.

Daily stood next to Niaska and grinned as well, looking at the wall of drinks and then to Niaska. They spoke to each other and the quartet headed towards the bar. The bartender greeted them, offering them drinks on the house to which everyone agreed to readily (even if Iamar did look a bit flustered at being recognized, again).
Caer's Journal

Offline Caer

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2011, 11:26:31 AM »
It strikes me now, much later after the fact I think, that I know so very little about Iamar. It is an odd thing because when I've observed people in the past, couples are usually so into each other that they divulge every little thing about one another whether they (or those around them) wish to hear it or not. I've seen it time and again where a man and a woman (or those of the same sex as a couple) often will sit and talk for hours about their lives in lurid detail. Perhaps its the desperate desire to connect, to find any and all commonality that assures them that those they have sought out is truly the one.

Caer's Journal

Offline Caer

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2011, 01:59:44 AM »

The cabin weíre staying at is a great place. Itís out of the way and nobody bothers us back here, which is how I prefer it for the time being. These are Iamars people and Kothlis is a different pitcher of punch than what Bothawui is. There is always an unspoken rivalry between the two planets (though I canít figure out why) but several people have made comments about me being a Bothawui Bothan. I bet they would be amused to know I was just as ostracized on my home world if not more. People are more welcoming here than they ever were on Bothawui.
Caer's Journal

Offline Caer

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »
I sit in the hospital again. The first time since I was shot by my ex-clan. But this time itís for good reasons. Three of them. Good wholesome and beautiful reasons. Two boys and a girl rest by my bedside, relatively healthy if not a little underdeveloped and needing help for a while.

I think I choose this moment as I rest in my bed to make an entry that I never thought Iíd make. It will be my last one and I think that itís a bit bitter sweet. Though Iím content to say that it is more sweet than bitter. I have no bitterness left and for that I feel more whole, more clean and more me than I have in years.

Caer's Journal