Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The most memorable rp moment, i have ever been in  (Read 9479 times)

Offline Lil-Z

• Prolific Poster
  • Poison comes in small bottles.
Re: The most memorable rp moment, i have ever been in
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »
Thanks for posting that.

Offline Motoko

• Prolific Poster
  • I R DUDE
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2011, 01:13:29 PM »
Unsure if sarcasm or not... >_>

Offline Sayon

• TF-A
  • Dark Lord of the Forums
  • I'm not unemployed. I'm NSFW.
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2011, 01:30:12 PM »
Unsure if sarcasm or not... >_>

This is SSG, of course it is.
See me and Sayon, were the coolest Bothans to ever roll around in that poorly animated game

Offline Lil-Z

• Prolific Poster
  • Poison comes in small bottles.
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2011, 01:34:36 PM »
.... No that was sincere. I enjoyed reading it.

Offline Big Red

• Forum Graul
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2011, 10:55:51 PM »
XVI - 16th Dark Infantry

LSR - Lokain Sand Rats and Kixx

XIII - 13th Black Order Division

Talyc Runi - Bloodstained Souls

Mando - Mandalorian Protectors

GP - Glaston Pirates

Red Sands and Black Sands

Riva Dorata

Everyone who made this game the most enjoyable Roleplaying venture Ive ever been involved in to date. The time of XVI and XIII hold the nearest and dearest to my heart and I got enough memories to last me a lifetime. The days when roleplaying a Mandaloian was still a rare sight. I could go into great depths on a multitude of my favorite memories but like mentioned by someone else it would be never ending.

I will say that the Emperor promoting Becc at the lake retreat on Naboo will forever be burned in my mind. Every single moment between Divictus and Kay'ji are at the top of my list and the crazy antics that Divictus got in with Juroden are still very vivid.

I loved patrolling and helping the community around me feel like they were in the Star Wars universe. The troopers who served with me will never be forgotten. The good and the bad times were all worth it. TK-465, Bristol, Damerion, San'jul, HK-416, Gov, Val,  and so many others helped me enjoy the Stormtrooper side of the game even when things seemed to be at their lowest. To all my loyal friends who stood by me no matter what the situation, or the fact that Real Life always seemed to catch up to me and I went poof, you are the best of friends and you know who you are. Allow me to continue this rambling later on...........

The Starsider server was a blessing I was happy to experience.