Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forum Announcements / Re: The boards are all closed
« Last post by Tziena on July 09, 2012, 11:19:08 PM »
It's been suggested that I redirect to Cee's site: http://www.starsidergaming.com/

I support that.
Forum Announcements / The boards are all closed
« Last post by Tziena on July 09, 2012, 11:05:51 PM »
I have left this board open and postable longer than I originally intended because people were still using it. I did not want to take that away from people who were actually using it constructively. However, it's more than apparent that it no longer serves that purpose.

The forum will remain open for reading until the domain expires in November. Thank you for supporting the site as long as you have.

If you have any specific questions, you can send me a PM still.
General Discussion / Re: The Old Republic thread.
« Last post by Kev-Mas Colcha on July 09, 2012, 10:55:57 PM »
Apparently, after searching my PMs, I didn't find any PMs from or to Tziena.  Apparently I never fell for that trick, even though I do recall her telling me that on at least one occasion.
General Discussion / Re: Rant of the Day Thread!
« Last post by Kev-Mas Colcha on July 09, 2012, 10:54:46 PM »
I've heard a big part of the country is still irradiated from the plant meltdowns. Probably just exaggeration, even if that's what'd be stopping me right now. O_O

Then don't go to that part of the country.
« Last post by The Fukcing Enclave Guy on July 09, 2012, 10:54:22 PM »
If i remember correctly she stopped posting shortly thereafter, or just locked / deleted the thread. She was big on eliminating threads that called her on her bullshit. Her famous tag line is "Send me a PM." Only reason she does that, is so she can claim fraud when or if the convo comes out. "I never said that", etc. Never have a private convo with her, keep it public.

Typical. I remember that 'send PM' card oh so well.

While I'm glad I never paid a dime to those bullshit donate scams, I feel sorry for anyone who got suckered into them.

For example, the most you will usually have to pay for a VPS, is about $200 a month.  And that's for a computer with enough juice to run SWTOR at max settings.  You can run a site like this easily off of a computer with 512 MB RAM and enough hard drive space, which would cost you less than $20 a month.

I pay $5-$7 a month for the hosting on all my sites.  Granted, I probably don't get nearly as much bandwidth as SSG, and its shared hosting, but I still have unlimited bandwidth and storage.

About her reaction:  She probably deleted the post and banned/reprimanded/brainwashed the poster to hide the evidence.

Well said. I never gave a nickel myself, I felt bad for that at one point in time, now? Not so much...
« Last post by The Fukcing Enclave Guy on July 09, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »
Thats where I'm looking to go. I have a friend I talk to online there, as well as a buddy at Yokosuka Naval Base.

I've heard a big part of the country is still irradiated from the plant meltdowns. Probably just exaggeration, even if that's what'd be stopping me right now. O_O
« Last post by Lorda Garubba on July 09, 2012, 10:52:38 PM »
This thread is starting to get more and more interesting by the second, keep it going!
« Last post by K on July 09, 2012, 10:51:18 PM »
I'd like to have seen her initial reaction.

If i remember correctly she stopped posting shortly thereafter, or just locked / deleted the thread. She was big on eliminating threads that called her on her bullshit. Her famous tag line is "Send me a PM." Only reason she does that, is so she can claim fraud when or if the convo comes out. "I never said that", etc. Never have a private convo with her, keep it public.
« Last post by Minas on July 09, 2012, 10:51:10 PM »
I've always wanted to see Japan myself, mostly Tokyo.

Thats where I'm looking to go. I have a friend I talk to online there, as well as a buddy at Yokosuka Naval Base.
« Last post by Kev-Mas Colcha on July 09, 2012, 10:51:06 PM »
While I'm glad I never paid a dime to those bullshit donate scams, I feel sorry for anyone who got suckered into them.

For example, the most you will usually have to pay for a VPS, is about $200 a month.  And that's for a computer with enough juice to run SWTOR at max settings.  You can run a site like this easily off of a computer with 512 MB RAM and enough hard drive space, which would cost you less than $20 a month.

I pay $5-$7 a month for the hosting on all my sites.  Granted, I probably don't get nearly as much bandwidth as SSG, and its shared hosting, but I still have unlimited bandwidth and storage.

About her reaction:  She probably deleted the post and banned/reprimanded/brainwashed the poster to hide the evidence.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10